Job Degree:Bachelor of Arts
Job Post Date:04/13/2023
Our downtown Chicago client is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created role. The company is a Fortune 100 company that truly is forward thinking, innovative, and promotes great leadership and career growth!
- Support the monthly financial statement close process
- Prepare and review account reconciliations for companies and/or designated functions within the Business Unit or functional area of responsibility. Ensure compliance with Sarbanes -Oxley control requirements.
- Prepare the monthly reporting packages, including analysis of current actual results to prior period actual results for use in internal and external reporting.
- Assists in the accounting, analysis and budgeting of various accounts in coordination with FP & A.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- CPA strongly preferred
- Five+ years of progressively increasing responsible experience in accounting
- Public Accounting strongly preferred