Our client, a multi-billion-dollar global firm, is looking for a Senior Accountant with a service-minded work ethic to support their corporate accounting team. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of accounting tasks, provide key financial reporting support, and participate in related projects. They will report directly to the Assistant Controller at the corporate office. This is a highly visible and essential role.
This is a rotational role with unlimited opportunities for advancement and relocation to other segments of the organization both nationally and internationally. Additionally, this is a hybrid role with the opportunity to work two days from home initially, if desired, and more frequently once fully trained in the role.
Candidates must be CPA eligible, have 2-3 years of public accounting experience, and have proven knowledge of U.S. GAAP. Excellent compensation and benefits.
The Senior Accountant will handle the following:
• Support the monthly close process including account reconciliations and journal entries
• Serve as a liaison between groups and business units and corporate accounting
• Record all cash, investment activity, fixed asset, and 401K journal entries
• Reconcile the corporate bank accounts monthly
• Assist with quarterly reporting
• Assist with accounting and financial reporting in accordance with U.S. GAAP
• Assist with reviewing form submissions from businesses as part of the consolidations process
• Ensure compliance with cash accounting policies and internal controls
• Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
• Special projects and process automation at the direction of the Assistant Controller
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA preferred; CPA eligibility required
• 2-3 years of public accounting experience
• Microsoft Office including strong Excel skills and comfortable learning new technology
• Sage X3, OneStream and/or Alteryx experience is a plus